Everyone wants a quick result in today’s modern and fast-paced world.
People make every effort to have their website ranked on Google, and in order to do so, they build high-quality links with authority. However, simply building links isn’t enough to achieve a high ranking; the links must also be indexed.
The links are normally indexed over time, but no one can predict how long it will take. With the current competition, one cannot afford to take the chance of relying on Google to index their links over time.
The backlinks indexer is critical in this situation for indexing the links. There are numerous link indexers on the market. You can safely index your backlinks by selecting the best option.
This post examines GSA SEO Indexer, which is a part of GSA SER, a massive and powerful link-building tool.
It can assist you in indexing your backlinks, whether you built them manually or with the help of a link-building tool. However, I would advise you to use any link-building tool with caution. Get yourself a link-building software, but don’t just create thousands of links every day.
Obtaining links from relevant and authoritative websites will help your website rank higher, whereas obtaining spammy links from any website may endanger your site’s ranking.
Everyone understands the significance of backlinks in search engine optimization. It is, however, a waste of time to simply create backlinks and not index them.
The reason for this is that if you don’t index the link, Google won’t know it exists.
GSA SEO Indexer is a paid desktop-based tool that aids in the rapid indexing of backlinks, allowing you to increase your web traffic. There was a time when getting your links indexed could take days or even weeks. You now have the GSA Indexer tool, which provides quick service.
What is GSA SEO Indexer and how does it work?
This software is used to quickly index the backlinks you’ve created. To begin the indexing process, simply enter the desired URL at the top of the tool dashboard and click the next button.
Following that, you will notice that the tool has generated a large number of pages. These are sufficient for search engines to notice them, and the Google bots will later add them to their index.
As a result, when web crawlers visit and crawl those pages again, this will help boost your web ranking.
However, search engines such as Google decide which links to index. The tool aids you in increasing the likelihood of your link being indexed.
How to use GSA SEO Indexer?
So, in this GSA SEO Indexer review, I’ll show you how to index your links with the tool. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
To begin, open your desktop-based software and look at the interface below.
Simply fill in the required field with your desired URL/Domain and click the Next button. It will begin sending your link to various websites.
You will receive information on how many pages have been created after sending links to various pages or local search engines. If you go to those pages and don’t see any links, don’t worry; they’re usually hidden, but they’re enough for search engines to notice your link.
The indexing of the links was as simple as that. But there are a few more options in this tool, so let’s take a look at them.
These options can be accessed by clicking the drop-down arrow as shown in the image above. Let’s take a look at these options now.
- Single URL- Using this option you can submit a single URL/domain for indexing.
- Multiple URLs- While this option gives you the freedom to submit multiple URLs in one go. This means if you have a bunch of URLs that you want to index, then don’t worry. You can import, add or delete multiple keywords and hit the start button to get them indexed.
- Change the number of threads- If you want to submit the link to over one website at once, then you can use this option. Select this option and set the number of sites to index your link. But make sure you have enough resources to run several threads simultaneously.
- Use proxies- This option enables proxies for link submission. Most of the users left this option unchecked.
- Configure proxies- If you have enabled the above option, then you can configure the use of proxies for your project. This is the same dialogue box you found in GSA Search Engine Ranker.
- Full Indexer mode- If you have selected this option, then the GSA Indexer will submit your links to all known sites.
- Quick Indexer mode- In contrast to the above option, using this option you can submit your link to randomly about 500 sites.
- Custom Indexer mode- However, if you have a selected number of sites, you can use this option to submit your links to only those sites.
- Use only sites that can index deep links- Using this option, you can send your link to the sites that accept deep links.
- Filter by PR- You can filter the sites on which your link has to be submitted by using this option. Just select the threshold PR and it will submit your links to those sites that have more PR than the one you set.
- Check URLs before submission- Before submitting your links to any website, it will check if the link is live.
What do you get in GSA SEO Indexer?
The most important factor to consider when purchasing any tool is what you will gain from it.
Investing in GSA Indexer, you can expect:
- Free & regular updates: You get several updates per month and all are free. Just purchase one and use it forever.
- Lifetime access: You get SEO Indexer in a one-time payment, there are no monthly subscription plans or hidden costs.
- Extra features: The update not only fixes the bug but also comes up with additional features.
- Extraordinary support: Customer support is excellent. The vast community of GSA is always there for you. Just contact them via email or contact form.
Why SEO Indexer?
- Other indexing tools offer the service on a pay-per URL. While you can decrease this cost using GSA SEO Indexer with a single payment.
- Index multiple URLs in a single go.
- It offers you lifetime access with a one-time payment and offers free lifetime updates.
- GSA is a brand in link-building and indexing, so you get the most trusted tool at an affordable price.
GSA SEO Indexer Pricing
The best part about GSA Indexer is that you can get started with a free demo version. Simply download the trial version and give it a try.
The free version has a limited set of features. You can only submit your link to 5 sites, and you won’t get a proxy check or a Nag monitor, but it’s worth a shot.
Above all, the tool provides so many useful features at such a low cost.
Yes, you can get this tool for only $20 for the rest of your life. There are no monthly fees or hidden costs. Aside from that, you’ll get free updates and support for the rest of your life. As a result, it is a win-win situation.
GSA SEO Indexer FAQ
What is GSA SEO Indexer?
Why do I need SEO Indexer?
You could wait for Google to index your link over time, but you have no idea how long that will take, and this tool provides you with a quick result.
What is the GSA SEO Indexer price?
Will it work on my computer?
What is the refund policy?
How do I get my GSA SEO Indexer serial key?