We’ll look at how to add posts to WordPress in this article. Articles are another name for postings, which are often referred to as blogs or blog posts. These are used to popularize your blogs.
The processes to add posts in WordPress are as follows.
Step (1) − Click on Posts → Add New in WordPress.
Step (2) − As shown in the following screen, you will be taken to the Post’s editing page. The actual content of your post can be added using the WordPress WYSIWYG editor.
Following are the fields on the editor page of the Add Posts Page.
- Post Title − Enter the title of the post, i.e., Post1.
- Post Content − Enter the content of your post.
Step (3) − Click on Publish button to publish your respective post.
Following are the few other options present in the Publish section.
- Save Draft − It saves the post as a draft.
- Preview − You can preview your post before publishing.
- Move to Trash − Deletes the post.
- Status − Change the status of your post to Published, Pending, or Reviewer Draft.
- Visibility − Change the visibility of the post to Public, Private or Password protected.
- Published − Change the publishded post date and time.